This site is meant to aid & promote better eating habits by educating and illustrating how to make healthy dietary choices.
There are a few ways in which you can use this site. If you are addressing a specific health concern, try following the steps below:
- Go to the “Your Health” section on the main menu bar.
- Check off one or more health concerns you have using the search & filter bar on the left hand side. A picture library of medicinal foods all related to the ailment(s) or condition(s) you have selected will automatically appear in the large explore window. As you scroll over specific foods you like, helpful pop-outs will appear adding contextual detail.
(Note: if you do not find the specific health concern you are looking for, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 619-384-5213 for a private health consultation.)
- To learn more about each ailment or pattern you have selected, simply click on the “Learn More” tab at the top of the module. An index card neatly summarizing each health issue will allow you to solidify your knowledge and explore new links.
- Once you have taken advantage of this site's rich interface and deep knowledge base, and have gained new insight into you and your family’s particular health issues, you may be motivated to take some new steps towards improving your health. Well, you’re in luck. Kirstin's Counter is dedicated to providing its customers the highest quality, medicinal grade Chinese Herbs. These herbs are only available for licensed practitioners to distribute, and are available for purchase directly through our online Store. In order to make such a high class of herbs available directly to you through a seamless on-line service, Kirstin's Counter must assume a direct level of customer care and oversight. Before you can order any herbs, you will need to fill out a confidential Health Profile so that we may better help you with your specific needs.
Filling out your Health Profile is quick and simple. As you fill it out, you will want to click on whatever areas concern you from the drop downs provided. Please select ALL categories that apply to you.
It is also VERY important that you list ANY and ALL medications you may be taking at this time, for us to be able to properly serve you!
When you’re ready to fill out your Health Profile, you can begin here.
- After your Health Profile has been reviewed, you may be asked to participate in a brief, one-time phone consultation with Kirstin (or another licensed associate). Once this final step is complete, you will be granted access to purchase Chinese Herbs directly from our online Store. We know you would like nothing more than to get your herbs right away without any of this bother, but this process guarantees that you will only receive the herbs that are right for YOU.
If you feel overwhelmed at this point, or at any point while exploring the site, please contact us for assistance, or to have any questions answered.
email Kirstin@kirtinscounter.com, or call 619-384-5213.
Hope to hear from you soon!!!
You can read more about purchasing herbs here.
The Kirstin's Counter website is not meant to replace any medication or professional medical advice that you may already be receiving, or may need to receive. If you are planning on making any changes to your current medical treatment, or are suffering from any untreated illnesses or ailments, please contact your physician.
If you are serious about exploring treatment options related to Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, one-on-one consultation, and other specialized programs are available. Please call 619-384-5213 to speak directly to Kirstin Stephenson, licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist, and Master of Science & Traditional Oriental Medicine.