Just for Women: Fertility, Pregnancy, Post-Natal & Hormone Balancing Programs
One of Kirstin’s specialties is in women's health and fertility treatments. Kirstin is committed to offering her female patients the safest and most effective Chinese Medical treatments, (including acupuncture & herbal therapy), in order to balance their body and improve their chances for a successful pregnancy. As a patient, you will receive the special care that you deserve and a commitment to helping you attain physical and mental well-being in a caring, nurturing and supportive environment. Kirstin will also work in cooperation with your other health providers to provide you with the best possible results.
Most gynecologists have a knee-jerk reaction: if it's menopause, it's time for Premarin. While this may be right for some women, some of the time, it is not right for all women all of the time. While most women want to take their doctor’s advice, some seek to be educated about alternative points of view. Hormone supplementation may be useful and warranted, however conventional pharmaceuticals (like Premarin, Provera, Estraderm, Estrace) are not always the best choice. When combined, acupuncture, herbal formulas, and natural hormone creams can be of enormous benefit.
PMS,skin breakouts, menstrual problems, and menopausal symptoms are signs of imbalance, not normal female functioning. The body was not intended to exist in a state of disharmony and pain. Correcting hormonal imbalances is one area where Chinese Medicine truly shines. This is also an area of particular interest to Kirstin, as she has struggled with many of these issues herself, since puberty. Her commitment to these issues have paid off. Today, Kirstin successfully treats many types of hormonal imbalances...starting with her own.
All Programs Include:
- Initial Consultation
Before being treated, each participant will be privately interviewed and screened. After carefully discussing your health goals and concerns, we will performing a thorough TCM diagnosis. We will also review and analyze any recent lab work, medications, dietary practices, supplements and other lifestyle factors that may be influencing your current state of health. Additional tests may be recommended depending on your particular health issues. Based on your complete diagnosis, a unique combination of acupuncture, Chinese herbs, diet and life coaching will be chosen and tailored to suite your needs.
Some patients will require additional testing to rule out more serious conditions that may be impacting your health. If this is the case, you may need one of the following medical tests performed by an outside lab before continuing with the program.
- hormone testing
- food sensitivities and allergy testing
- blood work
Each client will receive a custom tailored program utilizing the following treatment modalities:
My Personal Plan Website package
- Chinese herbs
- Customized dietary guidelines including a complete list of foods to remove from your diet, and a list of foods to add to your diet in order to meet the specific plan related health goals.
- Weekly and seasonal menu plan
- Life Coaching
- One-on-one counseling is offered to each client in order to address psychological and emotional factors that may be silently enabling an imbalanced and toxic lifestyle. Every physical issue bears an emotional counterpart. While you begin the process of eliminating toxic foods and replacing them with healthier choices, it is essential that you do the same with your emotional issues. We will be spending time during each session to address things either present or past that you are dealing with or have failed to deal with. In addition, you will be given weakly exercises to help assist you to go deeper within yourself and work through some of your emotional blocks. Ultimately this is a task that for some will take years. So please realize that although you will be given help to begin this process, it will be your responsibility to continue it after the program has ended.
- 6 follow up weeks of direct phone or email support