Advanced Nutritional Navigation
At Kirstin's Counter, we want to influence individuals to look at their diet in an affirmative and practical way. There is no such thing as the perfect diet or the single miracle food. Rather than sticking with common diet based solutions which often focus on what to avoid, our goal is for you to discover all the amazing medicinal foods you can be adding to your diet.
The Advanced Nutritional Navigation Program is designed to help you master your own unique dietary needs. The program begins with comprehensive diagnostic work to figure out your particular (TCM) patterns. Once we have made a diagnosis, we will work together to come up with the best foods and diet for your constitution and lifestyle. You will be provided with recipes and a menu plan that utilize the foods that support your optimal health.
All Programs Include:
- Initial Consultation
Before being treated, each participant will be privately interviewed and screened. After carefully discussing your health goals and concerns, we will performing a thorough TCM diagnosis. We will also review and analyze any recent lab work, medications, dietary practices, supplements and other lifestyle factors that may be influencing your current state of health. Additional tests may be recommended depending on your particular health issues. Based on your complete diagnosis, a unique combination of acupuncture, Chinese herbs, diet and life coaching will be chosen and tailored to suite your needs.
Some patients will require additional testing to rule out more serious conditions that may be impacting your health. If this is the case, you may need one of the following medical tests performed by an outside lab before continuing with the program.
- hormone testing
- food sensitivities and allergy testing
- blood work
Each client will receive a custom tailored program utilizing the following treatment modalities:
My Personal Plan Website package
- Chinese herbs
- Customized dietary guidelines including a complete list of foods to remove from your diet, and a list of foods to add to your diet in order to meet the specific plan related health goals.
- Weekly and seasonal menu plan
- Life Coaching
- One-on-one counseling is offered to each client in order to address psychological and emotional factors that may be silently enabling an imbalanced and toxic lifestyle. Every physical issue bears an emotional counterpart. While you begin the process of eliminating toxic foods and replacing them with healthier choices, it is essential that you do the same with your emotional issues. We will be spending time during each session to address things either present or past that you are dealing with or have failed to deal with. In addition, you will be given weakly exercises to help assist you to go deeper within yourself and work through some of your emotional blocks. Ultimately this is a task that for some will take years. So please realize that although you will be given help to begin this process, it will be your responsibility to continue it after the program has ended.
- 6 follow up weeks of direct phone or email support